Friday, January 25, 2008

Lynn's intro

Hello everyone,
I'm a little late in joining, but I'm happy to be here. I love to knit, have been knitting for over 10 years, and I love Jane Austen. I didn't know that Masterpiece Theater was showing these movies, but I've set up my DVR and I'm excited. I can't watch them in real time without boring my family, so I'll have to watch them later.
I'm working on many projects right now; most of them are for other people. I'm excited about the opportunity to share. I joined the 52 pair plunge last year (52 pairs of socks in a year), but I stopped at about 12 socks, and I've gotten off track. This one is much more manageable.
Looking forward to knitting with all of you from deep in the heart of Texas.
Lynn F.
2stvariations.blogspot.com

2 comments:

ReadingKnitter01 said...

Welcome, Lynn. I like your blog. We (library staff and patrons) made preemie hats last year for Save the Children (242 hats completed). It gets to be addictive because they are so little and so fast to finish. I am in Vancouver, WA-

Amy said...

Welcome Lynn I'm Amy from N. California
52 pair - my word! I'm trying SofS2 and worrying that I won't make it!
I like this KAL MUCH better!! :D