Friday, January 18, 2008

first finished Jane project

I finished up my first Jane Austen knit along project - a sweet little hat and legwarmers for my Little Miss. I used Zen String's Chocolate Cherise - very pretty and soft merino superwash that I picked up at Twisted - my LYS that I am just starting to go to.
The hat is a bit big so she can grow into it - I have the perfect outfit to match next fall.
I am trying to decide what to work on this Sunday. Northanger Abbey is my least favorite Jane Austen - I guess because of the whole Gothic fantasies - just not my thing. I like to revel in the Regency time period. But I'll give it a fresh chance with the new adaptation.

1 comment:

ReadingKnitter01 said...

Adorable! I wish I had kept a picture of the prayer shawl I made with alpaca yarn from KnitPicks-which I guess I consider my LYS-although I can't go in person. I am not safe going into a real yarn store in person!