Monday, January 28, 2008

Another Kate

Hello from yet another Kate, formerly a Katie and occassionally still called Katie. Like Lynn, I am not watching Masterpiece Theater in real time. I almost got my husband to watch last night until I opened my big mouth and told him it was Jane Austen. Sigh. I too am utilizing the DVR and haven't had time to watch yet. I am knitting though. I've been knitting for a little over a year and am working on my first project with circular needles, making a hat. It has been incredibly easy so far but I'm getting nervous about switching to double-pointed needles and finishing the top. I can't even figure out how to use the markers so I'm doing my best to tell where rows begin and end. I also have a bag I've been knitting. All that remains is to put it together if I can figure out how.

I'm busy prepping for a three-week trip in February so I'll be a little behind in watching and blogging. Before I leave, however, I definitely need to watch the episodes already on the DVR to clear space for more Jane Austen--no way am I missing Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy!

No comments: