Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Pics later....

but I finished some socks for my dad. I started them before the KAL (actually around Christmas time), and I promised that I wouldn't start anything until they were done. They are the first men's socks that I've made, and the first toe-ups. I make a fine pair of socks if I do say so myself, and I've just gotten to where they always come out the same length, but I didn't have to worry about that. Believe it or not, my dad's feet are not the same size. He has a 10 inch left foot and an 11 inch right foot. Crazy huh?!

My next project is a moebius scarf commission. I knit these pretty quickly, so I think that I'll be getting done a project per episode.

I've only today had the chance to watch Mansfield Park. It was nice to have this designated time where all I do is knit and watch Jane Austen. I also knit all through the super bowl on Sunday, but I was at someone else's house and sneezing because of their cat.

I enjoyed Billie Piper as Fanny Price, but MP is not one of my favorites. I'm excited about Miss Austen Regrets, and most especially P&P. This version is the one mentioned in Bridget Jones' Diary, and I LOVE Colin Firth. Really excited.

Knit Happy,
Lynn

No comments: